HOW TO REGISTER AS A LIBERTARIAN IN FLORIDA
- To be able to vote in Florida, you must be a US Citizen and be at least 18 years old. You may pre-register at 16
years of age.
- You may register at the Office of Supervisor of Elections or by mail.
- PRINTABLE FORM - You may print out the printable form, fill it out, sign it, and mail to
your county Supervisor of Elections. (The appropriate address will be found on the last page of the form.) To register
Libertarian you must select the box that says Minor Political Party. Under the Print Name line you must
Don't forget to sign it!
- If registering in person, you must provide an ID that includes your name and picture. You may find your county
address using this map.
- The video below gives more information about Florida voter registration.